July 10th, 2020
Dear Bruce Company Friends & Guests,
As a result of the changing climate around COVID-19 and the new Dane County Emergency Order #8, we are implementing a few changes to our COVID-19 Response Plan. We will continue to monitor and communicate changes needed to maintain our operational activities and business functions on a regular basis.
This updated Plan is effective July 13, 2020 and will remain in place until further notice.
The health and safety of our team, customers and our community continues to be our highest priority. We are looking to each and every team member at The Bruce Company to avoid being exposed to the virus in order to protect yourself and those around you.
A few highlights:
- Masks are required by all staff and customers shopping within the Garden Center store at all times.
- Staff working outdoor must wear a mask any time you are interacting with a customer or within 6 feet of another person.
- The Garden Center provides ‘Curbside Pick-up’ services to those who shop, as well as phone purchases by calling (608) 410-2232.
- All Bruce Company associates are practicing social distancing of 6 feet throughout the Garden Center store.
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day, including sanitation at our registers, bathrooms, door handles, customer service desk, and more.
- Heightening hand-washing procedures for employees.
- Educating our employees on preventative measures and guidelines from the CDC.
We are practicing all the recommended precautions from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as all Federal, State & Local public health authorities. While we have always taken these protocols seriously, we have increased awareness and safety measures not only at our Garden Center but at all of our facilities.
For all other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at (608) 836-7041.
The Bruce Company