COVID-19 Update: How The Bruce Company is Preparing & Responding
May 21st, 2020
Dear Bruce Company Friends & Guests,
As the situation around the COVID-19 virus continues to develop, The Bruce Company’s paramount concern has been for the health and safety of our customers and associates. With Gov. Evers issuing the “Safer At Home” order, our ‘Agricultural & Hardware Business Status’ allows us to stay open and continue to serve the needs of our local communities.
We’ve temporarily adjusted our Garden Center store hours to be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 5 pm. on Sunday. As an essential retailer to the communities we serve, we’re committed to keeping our Garden Center store open and providing our expert knowledge and services to those in need of garden seeds, tools & supplies, lawn, and exterior home repairs and services.
A few highlights:
- Providing ‘Curbside Pick-up’ services to those who shop at the Garden Center.
- Products can be purchased via phone by calling our Garden Center at (608) 410-2232.
- We’re practicing social distancing of 6 feet at our registers & check-out lanes.
- Continuing to clean and sanitize thoroughly daily.
- Performing additional sanitation on our registers, bathrooms, door handles, and customer service desk.
- Heightening hand-washing procedures for employees.
- Educating our employees on preventative measures and guidelines from the CDC.
We are practicing all the recommended precautions from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as all Federal, State & Local public health authorities. While we have always taken these protocols seriously, we have increased awareness and safety measures not only at our Garden Center but at all of our facilities.
We will continue to update if anything changes. Our goal is to ensure confidence while interacting with our customers during these challenging circumstances. Please know that your health and well-being are the highest priority in everything we do. We are proud to be your partner and to be part of a community that looks to keep each other healthy and safe.
For all other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at (608) 836-7041.
The Bruce Company