Guarantee and Warranty
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE PURCHASES GUARANTEE.
- The Bruce Company guarantees that all of our plants are true-to-name. If any plant proves not to be what it was tagged at time of purchase , we will issue an in-store credit for the paid amount.
- The health of Bruce Company nursery stock (trees, shrubs and evergreens) is guaranteed for the purchase price for one year if you do the planting. The warranty extends to two years if the plant is installed by our professional crew and includes labor for re-planting. In both cases, this is a one-time warranty and does not cover damage from insects, animals, neglect, storm damage, or vandalism.
- Trees, shrubs and evergreens are guaranteed for five years if you purchase the MYKE TREE AND SHRUB growth supplement at the same time and use the amount specified by the manufacturer . The MYKE warranty applies to Bruce Company installed nursery stock as well. This is a one-time warranty and does not cover damage from insects, animals, neglect, storm damage, or vandalism.
- You must present your receipt to activate the warranty. You will receive an in-store credit for the purchase price of the plant. This is not a replacement warranty and there are NO REFUNDS.
- There is no further warranty on annuals, perennials and houseplants.
- Any plant in good condition may be returned in original condition within seven days for refund or exchange. Plants must not have been removed from the original container.
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE PURCHASES WARRANTY.
Many of our products carry Manufacturer Warranties. Casual Furniture, Grills and Artificial Christmas Trees are a few examples of items that are guaranteed by the manufacturer to function properly for a given amount of time. These warranties vary from one manufacturer to the next. The Bruce Company wants you to have a good experience and we will do our best to assist you in processing your warranty claims, but it is at the manufacturer’s discretion to resolve performance issues. The Bruce Company is not responsible for any warranty claims that are beyond what is authorized by the manufacturer.
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE PURCHASES RETURN POLICY.
Our goal at The Bruce Company is to make an exchange or refund as fair and as easy as possible.
RETURNS MADE WITH A RECEIPT
Any unused item, returned in original condition and accompanied with a receipt dated within 30 days from purchase will be refunded at the purchase price, with applicable sales tax, in the same payment method. In the case of payment by check, the refund make take up to 10 days. Cash purchases over $100 may be refunded by check within 10 days. Shipping, delivery and labor or set-up charges are not refundable. No returns or refunds will be issued after 30 days.
RETURNS MADE WITHOUT A RECEIPT
We are very sorry, but no returns can be made without an original receipt.
EXCEPTIONS TO STANDARD POLICY
- Down payments on specially ordered merchandise are not refundable.
- Furniture and grills must be returned in original condition within 72 hours of delivery or pick-up with the original receipt. There are no returns on specially ordered merchandise.
- Plant material must be returned in original condition with 7 days of purchase with the original receipt. Plant material must not have been removed from the container.
- Due to their perishable nature, seeds and bulbs are not refundable.
Eco-friendly is our way of identifying natural choices for your lifestyle.
Today's environmentally-conscious consumer wants more choice in products and services and more natural ways to enjoy outdoor living.