The Bruce Company can meet all of your landscape needs! With one stop, we can fulfill your nursery and landscape construction material supply list. Our Nursery supplies the finest quality plant material that has been grown and hand-selected for this region. While our Distribution Yard is open throughout the season, we can help with all of your landscape construction materials to help complete your landscape projects.
The Bruce Company’s top priority is maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees while continuing to serve our customers during these trying times. We continue to closely monitor and adhere to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and other governmental organizations, regarding precautions to take to maintain good health and minimize the spread of the coronavirus.
The Bruce Company wholesale distribution yard is open and will continue to operate as close to normal as possible during these trying conditions. We want to take this time to explain our plan and how we will continue to provide the highest quality material and service that you have come to expect from The Bruce Company. We believe we will be able to remain open as long as government guidance allows by following the safeguards below.
- We have closed our office, warehouse, and dock to all non-essential staff including, but not limited to: employees from other areas, customers, delivery drivers, and all unannounced visitors.
- We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our office, warehouse, dock and all common areas as prescribed by the CDC.
- We have canceled or delayed all yard visits.
- We have implemented a “drive-thru” policy for material pick-up.
- Until further notice, all orders must be placed in advance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 608-410-2423.
- COD orders must be paid ahead of pick up with a credit card. At this time we are not accepting checks or cash payments.
- Please call to schedule your order pick up so that the staff can have it ready for loading.
- The picking ticket will be emailed to you before your scheduled pick-up. Please send it with your driver.
- Please have your driver stay in the vehicle while our staff directs them where to park for loading.
- Your driver may step out of the vehicle and observe the order being loaded using “social distancing”. Our staff will call out the items being loaded.
- Once the order has been loaded, our staff will ask the driver to confirm the order is correct. They will then record your drivers’ name/TBC staff name on the paperwork.
- We will continue to offer delivery as usual. All of our drivers will be trained to maintain appropriate “social distancing” in order to keep you and them safe.
- Our drivers are not permitted to make indoor deliveries at your location.
To reiterate, the health and safety of our staff and our customers is our top priority as we face these ever-changing times. We believe our industry will get through this by coming together and in the end, will be stronger than ever before.
The Bruce Company Wholesale Team